Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hot Days Make People CRANKY

I had a wreck of a day today at the big orange box. I have no idea why people think it is OK to yell at me when I am doing my job. Customers complained about other cashiers, and one of the other head cashiers actually yelled "Can't you just be a little bit flexible?" which I really couldn't believe, because I consider myself pretty flexible for the most part. I was trying to help her so she could leave for lunch so she could get back in time for me to leave on schedule. I asked her if she needed anything and that was the response I got. JEEZ. And she just got back from a weeks vacation, so she should have been somewhat easy going. Combined with the fact that our store managers are all cutting hours so I didn't want to be staying over my scheduled hours. I was sort of dumbfounded. Ah well, her problem, not mine. I'll say a prayer for her tonight. That should make me more at peace with the whole thing. That and running the a/c colder than usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prayers for you and her - it probably had nothing to do with you -

come over to my place for a giggle...

AND come over to my house for a drink :)