Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Blogging

Well, I have to say I've missed a lot of my favorite bloggers over the last week or two. All of us seem to be busy, busy, busy. So I think I'll just make a post to give you all something to read, and maybe you'll take pity on me a post a blog about something for me.

I told a good friend about my blog the other day (he actually knew about it, but just never had signed on before) and he said it was interesting how all my blogging friends seemed to know each other. I thought how funny that was, because there are people that only know each other through the blog, like Elastigirl and Jennie, and while they are both important to me, they have never met IRL.

And so I explained to him that blogging is just like that, we find out about others thoughts and lives and learn from each of the blogs we read. I love clicking through the blogs that are interesting to my blogging friends and learn something new or laugh or look at things differently with each click.

So Merry Christmas to all who read this blog. And thanks to all of you who have enlightened me in one way or another during the last year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you sweet friend. I hope we can get together in January. A Blessed Christmas to you and your family. Ms. Brit

Curly Girl said...

Merry Christmas Miss Smarty Pants! Even though I get to see you lots, I still learn things from your blog about you. I love it.

love, love, love

Mary Beth said...

And what a delight to get to meet YOU IRL yesterday!!! Wahoo!