Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Give Thanks

I have been having some internet connection issues, which I referenced in an earlier post. Unfortunately I don't have the strength or desire to get started on something that I know will probably take me several hours to accomplish. Anyway, that is where I have been lately, so I'm sorry that I've checked out for a couple of weeks.

This is the time of year when we give thanks for our blessings in this life. I know that some years it is harder than others to do so. This year I am thankful for so many simpler things than I have been in years past. My family being healthy and happy, a roof over my head, and me being able to work and enjoy my life. I looked through some of my favorite bloggers' posts, and I noticed that there are a lot of people who are worried about how they will make it through Thanksgiving tomorrow. Me, I look forward to our family events. But that is probably because I know that the part of my family that makes me crazy won't be here. They weren't invited.

Enjoy your holiday. Remember, life is good.

No comments: