Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shopping Extravaganza!

OK - I admit it. I was one of the crazy people standing outside in 25 degree weather to get a really good deal yesterday morning. My dad and I have a tradition of sorts. Wherever the best deals are, that is where we go first. This year we went to Circuit City. Really the worst that I have been to since we started this - and I've been to Best Buy, CompUSA, Staples, etc.... The WORST. My dad and I had to stand in separate lines to buy our selections, one for TV's and another for Computers, and it took 2 hours. Usually we are in and out in 30 minutes. We were only buying 3 things!!

As for the Christmas shopping, I made a pact with Curly Girl that I would make all attempts to be done with shopping by her birthday, December 9th! It will make Christmas so much nicer, and maybe I'll have time to do Christmas cards this year.

How about you, what do you have to get done by Christmas? (Only 31 days left!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TTTOOO Much - whaddya buy??

Miss Smarty Pants said...

We got a laptop for Curly Girl, A 42 in flat screen for me and an actual surprise for my mom so I won't put it here...

Mrs. Swizzle said...

Good for you for braving the crazies. And cheers on the TV. I don't usually go shopping the day after T-day.

This year my mom and I ran up to the Office Depot, because it's on our side of "the intersection", to buy CDs. Boy, those Office Depot employees were bored. Not many people there - which was fine with me.

Anonymous said...

(o)