Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm SICK

Really and truly sick. What is it you do when you have a cold? For me there is a regimen of day-quil and ny-quil, nose spray and throat lozenges. And on the homeopathic front, I take zicam. I am usually not a big homeopathic remedy person, but I do think it makes me better faster, so I added that to my cold remedy about two years ago. I think it helps.

So today I am doing nothing but drinking lots of liquids, catching up on stuff that I have DVR'ed and napping throughout the day. Hope the combination of drugs and rest works its magic soon. I do not like being sick. At all.

So all you lurkers out there - leave me a message to help cheer me up on my sick-day at home.

6 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Girl! ME TOO! I took yesterday off and just slept! I think I feel better today. My eyes are not as hot.

I took Ziacam this time and think it has helped.

I hope you are feeling so much better!!

Anonymous said...

I so sorry to hear you are sick. Think about "Blue TP" and the flowers that can emerge from the creators - bouquets -bouton(ears) - and more. Think of music - kits on knees - Waffle Houses. Hope I have brought a grin or smile. Luv ya. Ms.Brit

Miss Smarty Pants said...

Mindy - Thanks for the good wishes. My eyes don't get hot, but they constantly tear up when I have a cold. So I feel like they are running as bad as my nose does. I swear by the zicam.

Ms. Brit - I did love the laugh! Such a great bunch of memories.

Curly Girl said...

Hope you are feeling better! What a terrible time for me to be out of town.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, sleeping is the cure for everything. . . ask me, Sharon or Cousin Jason. later on, when the nose clears, a chocolate eclaire will hasten healing! Right?

Hope you get around soon.

2nd Cousin (twice?)removed

Mark

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Hey girl...you feeling better??