Tuesday, September 22, 2009

After a Hiatus...

I have decided to get back to blogging. I've been missing it, and facebook can only provide me so much outlet. Had to finish school and blah, blah, blah.. there are always reasons. But anyway, I felt like getting back in, so for those of you who don't know what has been going on with me - here's the basic rundown:

  • Finished travel school.
  • Starting to found the business.
  • Looking for a new job (stop gap until I get the travel sales up and running).
  • Decided to train for a walking half-marathon with Curly Girl.
So here we go. Hope you are still interested in my life, I have continued to be interested in yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Welcome back!! Wondering about the new job thing here as well... prayers for you as you search, and find.

Aunt Nancy said...

At last! I kept hoping you'd get back to blogging. Good to hear from you…