Friday, September 28, 2007

A Visit from Curly Girl

Today my sister, Curly Girl, is coming for a short visit from the suburban dessert. I am so very excited. We always have a great time together, even though we have never lived in the same city in our adult lives. Who knows, someday that may change.

She's bringing along my nephew, the Gift, who has a Christmas birthday and was the best present we have ever received! He's not quite 2 yet, but so much fun. Her husband, QB, is staying behind to close for the month at work. He'll be very busy, so we are glad that she can make it and he won't miss them too much.

She just called me to help her remember what she forgot to pack. I came up with a few ideas, but I wish that there were some surefire way to remember everything. I always forget something, no matter how detailed a list I make out before my trip. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to remember what you need?

3 comments:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

I usually just end up thinking that if I forgot something, maybe I can buy it or something similar where I'm going.

BTW, Tag! You're it!

Visit my blog for details...

Anonymous said...

I have packing lists - when I remember to print them out - otherwise I like the adventure of checking out the CVS in other cities!! And what could she need that you or your mom won't already have?!

Curly Girl said...

Looks like I made it and only needed to buy baby wipes. Not too bad if you ask me!!