Monday, October 1, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Mrs. Swizzle tagged me, my first tag...

Four jobs I've held

  • Math Lab Tutor (college)
  • Risk Manager
  • Temp (including peeling labels off of binders for 8 hours)
  • Consultant

Four films I could watch over and over

  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • Office Space
  • The Truth about Cats and Dogs
  • Any "B" Elvis movie - the early years

Four TV shows I watch

  • Ugly Betty
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • My Name is Earl
  • House

Four places I've lived

  • Andrews AFB (Washington DC)
  • Niceville, FL
  • Beavercreek, OH
  • Lewisville, TX

Four favorite foods

  • Chicken Paprikash (or anything Hungarian)
  • Fresh berries - almost any kind
  • Grandma's Apple Pie
  • Brie & Tomato sandwiches (first tried this in London)

Four websites I visit everyday (I can't say I visit any everyday, but these I check out a lot)

Four favorite colors

  • Red
  • Blue
  • Yellow
  • Ultra White - no hint of any tint in it

Four places I would love to be right now

  • On a beach in Mexico
  • By Curly Girl's pool
  • Budapest
  • Malta

Four names I love but would/could not use for my children

  • Ariel
  • Ruby
  • Jay
  • Raymond

Not sure who I will tag yet. I'm fairly new to the blog world, so I don't have an extensive list of bloggers to tag yet. I'll pass it on soon though.




1 comment:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

Yea! Thanks for playing!