Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year, New Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! What are your resolutions for 2008? Mine are to get my life back on track. I haven't been blogging enough for one, so I'd like to do that more. And the strategic plan is helping. I feel big changes coming in 2008, if I can just get up the nerve to face them.

I started Weight Watchers back in November, and I have lost 9.8 lbs since the week before Christmas. I want to continue that on, which always seems to be a resolution for me.

Change of career. I can do what I'm doing now and survive doing it, but I just am not where I am supposed to be anymore. I was here with a purpose, and now that the purpose isn't here anymore, I need a new one.

So here's hoping you have a fantastic 2008, and here's hoping I have one too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you - when are you coming to visit??