Saturday, October 18, 2008

The First Step is Admitting You Have A Problem

I AM ADDICTED TO FACEBOOK. I just thought it would be a good idea to tell my internet friends. I have found some high school friends that I haven't seen in years. And camp friends. And family. Who knows who will be next. I don't understand all the share a cupcake and winking and other stuff, but I love finding out about people I haven't seen in ages. It's really cool. Any insight to help me kick the addiction? Maybe wean myself off slowly? HELP ME!

2 comments:

homefront said...

Well, let's see.
That is step 1.
Only 11 to go.
And, er, you need to find others
who will go with you.

I don't have time right now, I have to check my facebook account to see what is going on with everybody.

Bye for now, Cuz

Anonymous said...

Good!! You can teach me all about it!! WAIT - Would that be enabling?!