Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm still here....

OK, so I mentioned before I have a facebook addiction problem, and it might just have affected my postings over the last couple of weeks. I have found some long lost friends, and some not so lost friends, and it has been great fun. But I also miss the blog, so now I decided that no matter what, I am going to make sure that I post at least once a week.

Here's what I can't believe. ONLY 6 1/2 weeks until Christmas. WOW. So much to do between now and then. And I'm heading back to the Midwest for a couple of days to see family and friends. It will be nice, and I really miss everyone. That is happening before Thanksgiving. HOW will everything get done? I do not know. But I will just do my best. That's all I can do.

5 comments:

Curly Girl said...

Good thing is, we already got a Christmas present for Dad yesterday. We are one step closer...

Curly Girl said...

Oh, and welcome back to blogging!!

Susan said...

I'm just glad you included family with the visit...not just friends : )

Mark said...

I'm glad you are back at it, even though I have the same Facebook problem. My blogs are fallow at the moment. But your example is a good one.

Anonymous said...

gotta find you on facebook now so you can show me all the fun stuff!!