Saturday, October 20, 2007

Computers Make Me CRAZY

I am a fairly smart girl (thus the nickname), but nothing makes me feel more dumb than when something goes wrong with my computer. This time it is something with my wireless card. Luckily my dad was able to loan me a wireless gizmo that just plugs into a USB port. In the meantime I spent all this time uninstalling / reinstalling various software, trying to get things fixed in other ways. UGH. And it just makes me madder and madder the longer I work on it. Totally wrecks my attitude. Enough about that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Computer probs suck so much time out of a day - had an incident last week - got it cleared but took at least two hours!! I've decided that computer problems rank up there with car problems!!

Miss Smarty Pants said...

The difference between computer problems and car problems is that I know right away that I usually can't fix my car. I won't spend half a day figuring out how to change the brake pads. It is inconvienent, but not as frustrating!

Anonymous said...

That's very true- hadn't thought of that way!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.