Thursday, October 11, 2007

Swapping!

Being so new to the blogging world, I am trying to expand my community of blogging buddies out there on the world wide web. I have read other people's blogs, but I decided that I needed to check out some blogs of people that I don't actually know. Thank goodness for ElastiGirl, my blogging mentor, who has a list of bloggers that she reads regularly. And while I was reading Bits and Odd Pieces of Mindy's Kingdom I found something I had never heard of before. A swap. Sort of like a blogging pen pal, because you learn about another blogger and then you send them stuff that you think they would like. Only rule is it has to fit in a 8 1/2 x 11 envelope. And they send stuff back to you.

SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am so glad that you could join us! The swaps are fun and I think you will really enjoy it. I love getting snail mail!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited - my swap partner is cool - now I'm on the search - between papers of course!!